Vintners Estates - Spring 2019
Golden Gate Club - Presidio
April 13th & 14th, 2019 - San Francisco
WHAT IS VINTNERS ESTATES?
FAMILY OWNED, BOUTIQUE WINERIES DIRECT TO YOU
San Francisco Vintners Estates is our newest event, offering boutique, family owned winemakers the opportunity to market and sell their wines direct to you.
The fun-packed event, held twice each year in Spring and Fall at the Golden Gate Club – Presidio. Vintners Estates attracts local/international visitors, loads of trade & media plus influential buyers, with a broad selection of boutique wines from all over California and the leading global wine regions in a single outpouring of fun and great wines in an intimate and exclusive setting.
Vintners Estates Includes:
- “Try and Buy” wine on the spot from up to 100 wineries.
- The largest selection of boutique, family owned and cult wine producers in one event.
- Three great rooms to explore with specialty foods, music, art and more!
- Support small, family owned wineries with direct sales and find new wines and wine styles.
- Meet the winemaker of new and undiscovered brands.
3 New Tasting Sessions To Choose From:
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Trade/Media
Ticket price includes admission and commemorative tasting glass and unlimited tastings.
Last call 15 minutes before ending time.